- Super Falcons star lost her step mum to the cold hands of death
- She mourned her passing on social media
- Her team, Barcelona honored the memories of her step mum
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Messi Got 2-match Ban For The Red Card At Supercopa On Sunday
- Neymar Faces Full Wrath Of The Law For Hosting 500 Guests Party
- Maradona Death Probe: Fresh Autopsy Result Stirs Reactions
Super Falcons captain Asisat Oshoala was part of the highlights of the match as FC Barcelona Femeni defeated Rayo Vallecano by 7-0 in a Primers Iberdrola match.
The former Arsenal and Liverpool forward scored two of the goals in a game which produced five different scorers for the home team.
However, the Estadi Johan Cryuff was very quiet as both teams honoured the memories of Asisat Oshoala step-mother who passed away few days ago.
As gathered by EKO HOT BLOG, A minute of silence was held before the game between Barcelona Femení and Rayo Vallecano, to commemorate Asisat Oshoala’s late Step-mom.
It was not very easy as Asisat Oshoala bow down her head in line with the emotional moment and was lost in the process with some tears dropping.
The camera was focused on Asisat Oshoala as her teammates had to rally round her and also to console her few minutes before kickoff.
She eventually scored two goals which she specially dedicated to her darling mother in the game Barcelona completely dominated.
See pictures below: