- The Popular Nollywood star was harassed by touts while filming in a location
- She narrated this via her Instagram page
- Fans and Celebrities reacted to her post
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Fathia Balogun Fights Dirty With Senior Colleague In A Party
- Nollywood Veterans Pay Tribute To Actress Orisabunmi
- Secret Conspiracy To Assassinate Davido Revealed
A lot of Nigerians have heaped praises on Nollywood actress, Toyin Aimakhu, for the act of bravery she showed when hoodlums confronted her.
Toyin started her acting career in 2003 as an actress but few years down the line, she’s now a director and also a producer.
The mother of one recently shared a video of what happened to her while filming at a location yesterday, EKO HOT BLOG gathered.
In the video, some hoodlums were seen telling her to add more money to the ten thousand naira she gave them, the actress insisted on not adding anything saying that she already gave them five thousand naira for drinks.
She lamented the common experience faced by producers on set who are often accosted by groups of hoodlums looking to extort film-makers of their hard earned resources.
Also reacting under the comment section, some other popular filmmakers also lent voice to lament the increasing tide of exploitation of film producers by hoodlums.