- Arsenal are in the transfer news for an attacking midfielder
- An Italian giant is in the news
- So many deals were completed a few hours ago across Europe
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- FRIDAY TRANSFER: Chelsea Set To Complete Defender’s Deal, Mbappe To Madrid, Lampard Situation, Haaland & More
- THURSDAY TRANSFER: Ings To Tottenham, Smith-Rowe, Iheanacho, Milik, Origi & Others
- Wednesday Transfer: DONE DEALS, Ndidi, Alaba, Torreira, Lampard, Aguero, Luiz, Balogun
EKO HOT BLOG
Based on a report by Fabrizio Romano, Real Madrid’s Norwegian international midfielder, Martin Ødegaard has agreed to join The Gunners and will complete a January winter transfer move to the Emirates soon. Fabrizio Romano added..
Tomori To AC Milan:
According to a verified report by Sky Sports, Chelsea and England international defender is on the verge of joining AC Milan after the Serie A giants registered him with the Serie A, the defender is expected to travel to Italy to undergo medicals with the Serie A giants, Skysport claims.
Cyprian Premier League side, FC AEL Limassol have signed Tottenham Hotspurs’s winger Anthony Georgiou for one and a half year deal, the fee of the transfer deal was not disclosed.
Hamburger SV have sell out their striker Lucas Hinterseer to Ulsan Hyundai on a €300 thousand deal.
English Championship based club, Stoke City acknowledge the signing Charlton Athletic’s winger Doughty Alfie on a £650 thousand deal.
Major league soccer football club, Houston Dynamo have signed midfielder Jones Derrick in a trade deal from Nashville.
Winger Luciano Narsingh who plays for Dutch Premier League giants FC Feyenoord Rotherdam has joined FC Twente on a loan deal for remaining of the season.
Spanish Laliga based club, Cadiz have announced the signing of Atletico Madrid’s striker Ivan Saponjic on a season loan deal.
German Bundesliga Club, Eintracht Frankfurt have acknowledge that thier defender Danny Da Costa has joined FC Mainz.
Stoke City forward Thibaud Verlinden has been signed by Netherland based football club FC Fortuna Sittard for an unknown fee on a one and a half year deal.