- Total number of COVID19 cases recorded – 112,996
- Total number of COVID19 cases discharged – 98,359
- Total deaths recorded 1,507
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JUST IN: FG Extends Eased COVID-19 Lockdown
- COVID-19: Court Orders El-Zakzaky’s Wife’s Relocation To Isolation Center
- COVID-19: LASG In Conversation With Vaccine Manufacturers – Sanwo-Olu
The latest figures by the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) has shown that Nigeria has recorded a total of 112,996 COVID-19 cases.
In its latest case update dated January 25, the NCDC reports 1,430 new infections and 3 deaths resulting from COVID-19 complications.
The new infections were recorded in 19 states — Lagos-744, Plateau-100, Oyo-77, FCT-75, Nasarawa-74, Katsina-48, Edo-42, Kano-41, Enugu-37, Rivers-34, Ogun-33, Kwara-32, Niger-28, Ebonyi-27, Kaduna-26, Borno-12, Yobe-10, Ekiti-5, and Gombe-1.
Eko Hot Blog gathers that out of the total number of confirmed cases in Nigeria, 98,359 cases have been discharged while the death toll stands at 1,507.
1,430 new cases of #COVID19Nigeria;
1,507 deaths pic.twitter.com/uPLDaNXA0C
— NCDC (@NCDCgov) January 25, 2021