- A young couple have defied all odds to tie the knot riding bicycle to their wedding venue.
- The lady, who is also a bike mechanic, wedded over the weekend with a bicycle, in the company of cyclists.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Sanwo-Olu Launches Three Mobile Chest X-RAY Vans For TB Screening
- 16 Year Old Girl Narrates How She Was Allegedly Raped By Eight Men
- Yorubas Colluding With Fulanis To Cause Insecurity In South West – Gani Adams
A female cyclist recently took her wedding pattern to a whole new turn after she walked down the aisle in a bicycle-themed wedding.
Usually, weddings are done with motor vehicles, however there have also been cases of couples getting married with horses, tricycle but bicycle-themed weddings are uncommon
EKO HOT BLOG gathered that the incident occurred in Makeni, Sierra Leone when the country’s female cyclist, Isata Sama Mondeh decided to settle down with her lover.
According reports, the ceremony which was graced by number of cyclists in Sierra Leone has now become a growing sensation on social media after the couple and friends opted for bicycles instead of conventional motor vehicles.
Isata Sama Mondeh who is Sierra Leone’s current fastest female cyclist is also the first female bicycle mechanic in Sierra Leone.
Isata is also the the first female bike mechanic to own a bike shop which number of cyclist working under her.
Isata had participated in the Tour de Lunsar where She won the first position in the female category.
As Sierra Leone’s first female mechanic, she is breaking stereotypes and working hard to build up a business that might support her and her family.
She convincingly uses her experience as evidence when she talks to girls, families and community members and she addresses traditional cultural view head-on.