- Two Spanish Giants are in the race to sign Haaland
- Pochettino’s update on PSG Star’s injury
- English winger’s record against Arsenal revealed
BARCELONA AND REAL MADRID TO SIGN HAALAND
If Dortmund decides to sell Haaland this summer, Real Madrid will be the first club to know – the relationship between the two clubs is perfect. [Marca]
Ronald Koeman, the candidates & the technical secretariat agree that it is a priority to sign a CF.
Erling Haaland is a name that pleases everyone, though Barça will need to sell players & lower their wage bill before signing him, EKO HOT BLOG gathered.
STERLING’S RECORD AGAINST ARSENAL
Man City’s Raheem Sterling has scored five goals in his last six Premier League matches against Arsenal, including in each of his last three.
ATLETICO MADRID POOR FORM
Atlético Madrid have now won just once in their last four games – drawing two and losing one. They lost at home to 8th place Levante today, with key defender José Giménez going off with an injury.
Neymar’s recovery unaffected by PSG’s lead over Barcelona says Pochettino. Neymar’s recovery is following the plans put in place and the strategy by our medical team. Whether it’s one game, one competition or another, the priority is the player’s well-being. We want players to get back as quickly as they can, but not linked to any specific game. The priority is for Neymar to make a good recovery and he will be back in the week when he is back.”
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THIS
- Latest Reports: Aguero Finally Leaving EPL, Haaland’s Future Revealed, Zaha’s Plans
- Henry Back To England, Chelsea To Succeed In UEFA, Man City Breaks PL Record, Haaland Latest
- Latest FIFA Ranking: Nigeria Not In Top 3 African Teams