- The Spanish manager has cautioned his side from loosening up
- Guardiola insists City players should be steady in their games to contend adequately
- His assertion has garnered reactions
Manchester City Manager Pep Guardiola leads his side to thumb Arsenal 1-0 in the Premier League clash and maintained 10 points gap between them and Manchester United.
Despite this big gap between City and United, Pep says Solskjaer’s side could stop them and even finish ahead of Manchester City, EKO HOT BLOG gathered.
Pep insists the journey for the title this season is a difficult one but admits they are in an advantageous space, with a 10-point gap.
However, the Spanish Manager has warned his side from relaxing by saying Manchester United haven’t given up and they will fight until the last minute.
According to Guardiola, City requires consistency in their games to compete enough otherwise it won’t come as a surprise to him when he sees United in front of them.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THIS
- Klopp Cries After Leicester Defeat, Guardiola Confirms Injury Scare, Conte Apologizes & More
- Pep Guardiola’s All Time XI Team
- Guardiola Names Man United Stars Who Have Improved Under Solskjaer