- The Imo State Police Command, on Monday, said Former governor of the state, Rochas Okorocha, has been released
- Spokes person for the State Police command Orlando Ikeokwu, made this known while featuring on Channels Television’s ‘Sunrise Daily’ programme
- Ikeokwu said Okorocha was released on Sunday night
The Imo State Police department has released the Former governor of Imo state and the lawmaker representing Imo West Senatorial District, Senator Rochas Okorocha.
EKO HOT BLOG had earlier reported that the Senator and three other political associates of his were arrested by the state command for breaking the seal of the Royal Palm Estate.
After Rochas and his supporters along with Armed Policemen, Soldiers and Civil Defence unsealed it no sooner than later the State Command arrested them.
This incident happened along Akchi road Owerri at about 5 pm led to the injuring of persons and damaging of vehicles.
The Estate was however linked to the Senators wife Nkechi Okorocha. And also the Estate was sealed by the State Government through the Commissioner of Lands, Survey and Physical Planning of Imo State sealed it on Friday.
The Estate was linked to the former Governor’s wife, Nkechi Okorocha. The incident which happened around 5 pm along Akchi road in Owerri, also led to damaging of vehicles and injuring persons.
The spokesman of the police command made a report this morning that the Senator was released yesterday night.
He also said that he would be charged to court today that the police are still investigating the case.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THIS
- BREAKING: Fomer Imo Governor, Rochas Okorocha Arrested
- My Political Structure Is Formidable – Okorocha Tells Imo Gov. After Arrest
- Police To Arraign Okorocha Today