- The sad news of the NAF (Nigeria Air Force) passenger plane crash came as a shock to all Nigerians
- Reports states that 7 in the passenger aircraft died without any survivors.
- In response, Nigerians were tensed to know the names of those involved in this crash
After some hours The Nigerian Air Force (NAF) has brought out the names of the seven men of the Air Force that lost their lives in the military aircraft that crashed in Abuja on Sunday February 21.
According to a statement released by Air Vice Marshall AVM Ibikunle Daramola, the Director of Public Relations and Information, the names of the dead members of the NAF staffs are:
1.) Sergeant Ugochukwu Oluka (ATOS Specialist).
2.) Aircraftman Adewale Johnson (Onboard Technician).
3.) Warrant Officer Bassey Etim (ATOS Specialist).
4.) Flight Sergeant Olasunkanmi Olawunmi (ATOS Specialist).
5.) Flight Lieutenant Haruna Gadzama (Captain).
6.) Flight Lieutenant Henry Piyo (Co-Pilot).
7.) Flying Officer Micheal Okpara (Airborne Tactical Observation System (ATOS) Specialist).
As gathered by EKO HOT BLOG , Ibikunle went on to say that the Chief of the Air Staff (CAS), Air Vice Marshal Oladayo Amao, has put together an investigative unit to find out the loophole which may have been little or big or any remote and exact cause of the NAF staff accident.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THIS
- BREAKING: Plane Crashes In Abuja, All Passengers Aboard Dead
- Plane Crash: Buhari Condoles With NAF, Victims’ Families, Orders Investigation
- APC Mourns Air Force Personnel Involved In Military Aircraft Crash