- Faze took to his Instagram account to announce the sad news
- Ifeyinwa Asia is his twin sister and they were both born in Festac town, Lagos in the year 1977.
- Faze is aged 44, Ifeyinwa Asia was also aged 44 before her sudden demise
Veteran Nigerian Singer and former member of the defunct Plantation boys, Chibuzor Oji also known as Faze has lost his twin sister to the cold hands of death.
The “kolomental” star took to his Instagram page today where he lamented about the death of his twin sister.
The twin sister, Ifeanyinwa Oji died just about 2 days to their birthday which is on the 23rd of February, EKO HOT BLOG gathered.
Faze noted that their family, the Oji family is consoled in knowing that she’ll never have to deal with this world’s problems anymore.
Faze, with real names, Chibuzor Oji, is a Nigerian musician and Actor who shot into limelight with the group, the plantation boys which had the likes of the legend, Tuface, and Blackface as members.
The group split up in 2004 and each member of the group has gone on to launch solo careers. At the moment, Faze is a best-selling Nigerian artist.
His first album ‘Faze Alone’ sold over three million copies, while the second album titled ‘Independent’ sold over 7 million copies.
When he released his third album, ‘Originality’, it broke the ceiling as it went platinum in its first month of release.
He is considered to be the first Nigerian artist to have three consecutive albums go platinum. Faze is well known for having the highest vocal note out of Nigerian contemporary male musicians.
One of his major collaborations includes a recorded single with Wyclef Jean titled “Proud to Be African”.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THIS
- Popular Yoruba Actor, Muka Ray Eyiwunmi Loses His Sister
- Popular Fuji Musician Taofeek Adeyinka Dies
- Legendary Highlife Musician Pa Chris Ajilo Is Dead
More pictures of Faze Twin sister that passed away can be seen below.