- Arsenal and Liverpool are two of the teams that had a disastrous matchweek.
- Tottenham performed poorly as well as Chelsea who were lucky enough to get a draw
- I have an analysis of EPL players that did a great job last week but couldn’t replicate their performance this week
EKO HOT BLOG picked an EPL forward of Aubameyang, Kane and Odoi. Odoi came on in the second half but was later subbed off after twenty five minutes. This was after having poor performances on the pitch.
Harry Kane didn’t score a goal in an EPL game where he could have done it. The same goes for Aubameyang who scored a hattrick last time out against Leeds United.
Thiago Alcantara failed to impress yet again as his side lost 2:0 to Everton. Joe Willock caused the penalty against Manchester United. Hakim Ziyech came on in the second half but still managed to contribute nothing going forward.
Eric Dier was not impressive as his side allowed in two goals from a not so worthy opponent. Same is to Jordan Henderson who lost against a perceived unworthy EPL opponent.
Allison as a Goalkeeper flop of the week yet again is justified, His poor performances of late thanks to his leaky defense.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THIS
- Latest Reports: Aguero Finally Leaving EPL, Haaland’s Future Revealed, Zaha’s Plans
- EPL: Preview, Team News, Head-to-Head For Arsenal vs Man City’s Match
- New Substitution Rule To Be Introduced Next Week By EPL