At Access Solutions we believe in offering much more than just a job; we strive to give you a full-fledged career. Towards this end we provide you with superior training and the opportunity to work in different industry and service practices on the latest technology platforms.
What we offer you is an accelerated career path that you can yourself design as you go along. We also offer a host of other tangible and intangible benefits that will transform you into a world class techy professional.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Android Java Software Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for the Technical design and implementation of new Android products and enhancements of existing applications. He/She will work in all phases of the development cycle
- Requisite knowledge in Android development using Kotlin or Java.
- Experience with offline storage (REALM, SQLite, etc), threading, and performance tuning.
- Familiar with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as “touch”.
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries (like Retrofit, Moshi, Glide) available for common tasks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Ability to understand Android application development Architecture and structuring.
- A Higher degree (HND / BSc or Masters) in Computer Science, Software Engineering or any other related fields will be an added advantage.
- Payment industry (Terminals integration) experience will also be an added advantage.
- Good teamwork and Fluency in English Language.
- 1 – 3 years Experience.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.