Alphamet Global Resources Limited is a limited liability company incorporated in Nigeria about 3years ago, it is proudly owned by a Nigerian. Alphamet is a logistics company which specializes in contracting vehicles to hotels with the aim of assisting the latter in conveying its clients to their destinations within Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver
Location: Ikeja Lagos,
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Driver to transport clients and staff members in a comfortable, safe and timely manner.
- Driver responsibilities include arranging regular cleaning and maintenance services for the vehicle, planning each route based on road and traffic conditions and managing payments.
- To be considered for this role, you should have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record with no traffic violations.
- Map out driving routes ahead of time to determine the most expedient trip
- Pick up clients from the place and at the time they’ve requested
- Collect payments and issue receipts
- Listen to traffic and weather reports to stay up-to-date on road conditions
- Advice on the best route at each time to avoid heavy traffic or road constructions, as needed
- Ensure the car seats are clean and comfortable for all riders
- Schedule regular car service appointments and report any issues
- Book car wash and detailing services to maintain interior and exterior cleanliness of the car
- Minimum of high school diploma
- Residence within Ikeja and its environs
- Proven experience as a Driver
- A valid driver’s license
- A clean driving record with at least 2-4years work experience.
- Minimum visual acuity of 20/50 (or corrected to 20/50)
- Familiarity with GPS devices
- Knowledge of area roads and neighborhoods
- Ability to lift heavy packages and luggage
- Availability to occasionally take weekend shifts
- A polite and professional disposition
- Ability to remain calm in stressful driving situations (e.g. at rush hour)
Application Closing Date
22nd March, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified applicants will be contacted.