- On Monday night, Cristiano Ronaldo reminded everyone just how good he still is even at the age of 36.
- The Juventus man scored twice against Crotone to give his team a 2-0 lead into the break.
- His new accomplishments were met with mixed reactions.
No doubt, Portuguese international playmaker, Cristiano Ronaldo is a formidable player, who loves to tear down or break every historic football record he comes across.
And once again the Juventus Striker has made his fans all over the world very proud. Cristiano Ronaldo was the ultimate star of the show in Juventus victory over 20th place Crotone club today in the Italian Seria A.
EKO HOT BLOG could provide a reminder that, Cristiano Ronaldo left his former Club, Real Madrid, in Spain, after breaking almost all the club records set by previous star footballers like Zinedine Zidean and others.
And definitely, part of the reason why he chose to move to Juventus, one of the best football club in history was to break more records, entirely.
He succeeded by doing just that, after scoring a brace for Juventus in their 3-0 victory against Crotone.
That incredible performance saw Cristiano Ronaldo set three new records
- He’s scored against all the Seria A teams
He’s surpassed Fillipo Inzaghi to become Juventus’ 15th all-time goal scorer
He’s become the first player in the history of the game to score 25 goals or more for the 14 consecutive seasons.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THIS
- Photo: Excited Oshimen Swapped Shirt With His Childhood Hero, Cristiano Ronaldo
- Photos: 5 Routines Cristiano Ronaldo Goes Through Before Every Match
- “One Day They Will Remember Us” – Cristiano Ronaldo Talks Lionel Messi Rivalry