Baobab is a leading digital financial inclusion group focusing on serving individuals, micro and small businesses in Africa and China. Our mission is to unleash the potential of our clients offering them simple and easy to use financial services.Founded in 2005 as Microcred, today Baobab has over 900,000 customers and 3,800 employees in Madagascar, Senegal, Nigeria, Ivory Coast, Mali, Tunisia, Zimbabwe, Burkina Faso, Democratic Republic of Congo and China.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: User Experience Officer
Employment Type: Full Time
Reports To: Chief Digital Strategy Officer
- Tracking customer experiences across online and offline channels, devices, and touchpoints.
- Collaborating with marketing and sales teams to enhance customer services and brand awareness.
- Aligning customer experience strategies with marketing initiatives. as well as informing customers about new product features and functionalities.
- Be responsible for customer retention strategies by communicating with customers,
- Gathering data related to Digital Channels complaints from customers, escalating and following through and ensuring resolutions at record time.
- Increase customer’s adoption/usage of digital products with customer interaction.
- Be responsible for the cross-selling of Digital Products by providing inbound and outbound support for sales campaigns, customer engagement, products branding etc.
- Be responsible for Customer Support relating to digital channels usage by customers.
- Analysing customer feedback on product ranges and new releases, as well as preparing reports.
- Performing product tests, evaluating after-sales and support services, and facilitating improvements.
- Documenting processes and logging technical issues, as well as customer compliments and complaints.
- Keeping informed of industry trends and new CRM technologies.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, Business Management or in a related field preferred.
- At least two years experience as a customer experience specialist, or a similar customer support role.
- Male / Female
- Extensive experience in gathering and interpreting customer experience information.
- Solid knowledge of online customer engagement platforms and channels.
- Proficiency in MS Office, as well as CX and CRM software.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and a client-centred approach.
- Great organizational and time management abilities.
- Superb communication, collaboration, and problem-solving skills.
Application Closing Date
25th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.