- Tiger Woods real name is Eldrick Tont Woods, he is an American professional Golfer who is known all over the world for his dexterity in the golf sport.
- Just recently, he was inducted into the World Golfer Hall of Fame
- Woods suffered a severe accident.
Golf legend Tiger Woods suffered compound fractures in his legs, but has non-life-threatening injuries after a single-vehicle rollover crash on Tuesday near Los Angeles.
As gathered by EKO HOT BLOG , Tiger Woods was conscious when Deputies arrived on the scene in Rancho Palos Verdes, Los Angeles
But according to a tweet from the Los Angeles County Fire Department, Woods was in serious condition when he was taken to a hospital.
One, adult male was assisted out of the vehicle & transported to a local area hospital in serious condition,” the tweet says.
Report from the LA County Sheriff’s Department said that it “responded to a single-vehicle rollover” accident in which the “vehicle sustained major damage” but Tiger Woods didn’t die.
Tiger Woods is tied for first in PGA Tour wins, ranks second in men’s major championships, and holds numerous golf records.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THIS
- Tiger Woods Hit The Worst Score On A Single Hole In His Masters Career On Sunday’s final day
- Tiger Woods to get Presidential Medal of Honour this week
- Lewis Hamilton Makes History By Becoming A Seven-time World Champion After Winning The Turkish GP
Here are more photos from the incident scenes.