- The two time unified heavyweight world champion Anthony Joshua gives latest update
- He gave a glimpse of his intended Fury battle
- He disclosed this in a recent interview with Sky News
Anthony Joshua emphasizes that “all roads are open” in which he will fight TysonFury, and describes himself as “the boss” as negotiations intensify.
Joshua and Fury’s teams are trapped in negotiations to end this heavyweight battle that defines a generation that would benefit an undisputed champion.
IBF, WBA and WBO boss Joshua told Sky News only, “(The epidemic) is getting closer to normal. We are working on the day of June.
“So if Tyson is determined, I think he is, he will know where to come from and get a manager!
“I’m ready. I’m looking forward to the competition – all I want to do is fight, fight, fight!”
Joshua’s promoter Eddie Hearn recently told Sky Sports that Saudi Arabia, the United States, Qatar, Dubai, Singapore and China all have a desire to handle the war, EKO HOT BLOG gathered.
Joshua told Sky News when asked if the war could remain in the UK, “Any option. Home, Middle East, my backyard, your backyard. I don’t care where it is.
“I am just ready to fight. I want that belt. I want to compete with Fury so every option is open to me. ”
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THIS
- Photos: Anthony Joshua Top 10 Wins As Professional Boxer
- Anthony Joshua Announces Retirement Date
- 5 Things You Didn’t Know About The Phenomenal Anthony Joshua