- Total cases confirmed – 153,842
- Total cases discharged – 130,818
- Total deaths recorded – 1,885
The latest figures by the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) has shown that Nigeria has recorded a total of 153,842 COVID-19 cases.
In its latest case update dated February 24, the NCDC reports 655 new infections and 11 deaths resulting from COVID-19 complications.
The new infections were recorded in 21 states — Lagos-204, Ogun-88, Rivers-56, FCT-51, Kaduna-43, Kano-25, Plateau-21, Taraba-19, Edo-17, Abia-15, Delta-13, Nasarawa-11, Akwa Ibom-10, Kwara-10, Oyo-10, Kebbi-9, Borno-5, Bayelsa-4, Gombe-4, Ekiti-2 and Osun-2.
Eko Hot Blog gathers that out of the total number of confirmed cases in Nigeria, 130,818 cases have been discharged while the death toll stands at 1,885.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- How Police Arrested Ex-Convicts Who Formed A Robbery Gang In Prison
- Twitter Attacks Sowore As He Plans Mass Deployment Of #Buharimustgo Posters