- At a time like this, when Alisson is not in good shape for Liverpool, his dad passed away
- Jose Becker died at the age of 57 years of age.
- Heartfelt condolences has been sent to the Beckers
Liverpool goalkeeper Alisson Becker has been left in a saddened states after it was confirmed that his father Jose Agostinho Becker, was found lifeless after taking a dive into a dam in the Brazilian region of Lavras do Sul 300km from Porto Alegre.
As gathered by EKO HOT BLOG , the deceased was taking his bath in his family property when he disappeared after a dive.
After searching for him it was later discovered that Mr Becker’s body was lifeless and he was pronounced dead this morning.
He drowned in a lake near his holiday home in Brazil yesterday. Jose Becker’s body is reported to have been found around midnight in the city of Bage after a swimming incident.
On confirming the death of Mr Becker (Alisson’s father) different condolences messages from Liverpool fans have been sent to Alisson Becker and his family.
Fluminense a native club in Brazil where Alisson’s brother Muriel (34) played as a goalkeeper also sent their message of condolences via Twitter saying:
“Fluminense football club deeply regret the passing away of Jose Agostinho Becker, father of goalkeepers Muriel and Alisson. We wish all strength to his family and friends”.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THIS
- Alisson Becker Blocks Fan On Twitter After He Asked Him This Question
- Photos: Ranking Top 8 Goalkeepers In The World Year 2021
- Opinion: EPL Flop Team of The Week With Arsenal and Liverpool Players Dominating