- For about three days now the community of Ogheghe have been thrown into confusions
- There has been terrible fracas between the Hausas and Benin indigenes
- The news garnered reactions on social media
In a video that has been circulating on social media, it was alleged that some Fulani/Hausa men killed a man by burning him alive in Sapele Road, Benin City.
According to an Eye witness, it was said that the man was burnt alive for constantly going to seize the motorcycles of the Hausa/Fulani men.
In retaliation, Youth in the area stormed the camp of the killers and inflicted injuries on them with their properties burnt down, EKO HOT BLOG gathered.
One of the Northern men was still in the camp but was unable to walk due to the injuries sustained. Others have deserted the community.
The ‘Aboki’ was advised to find his way out before the youth in the community would come for his life.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THIS
- Herdsmen Crisis: Ogun Residents Flee Villages For Benin Republic
- Fani-Kayode Draws Attention To How Hausa Fulanis Have Allegedly Burnt Yoruba Towns
- We’re After Criminals Not Fulanis, Hausas – Makinde