- Bukola Saraki revealed a newly held PDP meeting on reconciliation.
- He made the information available on his verified Twitter account.
- Social media users promptly replied to his tweet.
Former Senate President, Dr Bukola Saraki, the chairman of PDP reconciliation and Strategy Committee have gone to meet with the former Senate President, Senator Iyorchia Ayu in his Abuja residence on 24th February, 2021.
EKO HOT BLOG could recall that few months ago, the Peoples Democratic Party announced the former Senate President, Bukola Saraki as the Chairman of its national reconciliation committee.
The meeting has been going on for some time now in order to engage leaders across the party so as to settle the indifferences in the party and reconcile with other aggrieved members.
The reconciliation committee is expected to settle the crises going on in the party’s chapters in Ekiti, Nasarawa, Cross River and some other states in Nigeria.
The Committee held a meeting Niger State few days ago. They met with key stakeholders in their party in Niger State.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THIS
- Femi Fani-Kayode Fires Shot At Bukola Saraki, For The Part He Played Against GEJ
- Why I Lost Senate Presidency To Saraki – Lawan
- 2023: Saraki, PDP Leaders Meet With Ibrahim Babangida
Check the pictures of the PDP reconciliation meeting below ;