- Peter Okoye popularly known as Mr P was formerly a member of the now defunct psquare music group
- His Father-in-law passed away few months ago
- The singer shared pictures of the funeral on his social media page
Popular Nigerian celebrity and musician, Peter Okoye also known as Mr P has taken to social media to share some photos on the burial ceremony of his father in-law who recently lost his life.
The 39 years old singer has gone solo since 2017 after the separation from his brothers, Jude Okoye and Paul Okoye, this clearly states why none of his brothers attended the burial of his father-in-law.
Mr P’s lovely wife, Lola Omotayo lost her dad few months ago and in this vein; Mr P took to social media to share photos of the burial which was held recently.
Peter Okoye also went further to share his deep thoughts concerning his late father in-law and how he feels his death.
Also with him at the burial ceremony were family members, who came from different areas, communities, towns, cities and countries to pay their last respect to the deceaed, EKO HOT BLOG gathered.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THIS
- ‘Psquare’ Reunion Won’t Happen – Peter Okoye Blows Hot
- Mr. P Thanked A Fan Who Revealed The Bitter Truth Between Him And Rudeboy
- Jude Okoye Blames Rudeboy For Infecting Him With COVID-19