Oasis Africa Consulting Limited is the trading name of Modup-Oasis Consult Limited. Our founding team has over 16 years of combined HR experience providing innovative Human Resources (HR) and Enterprise solutions to various organizations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Engineering (Software Development)
- A financial technology modern consumer credit solution provider is in need of Head of Engineering (Software Development) to lead a team of engineers to design, develop, implement, integrate, test, qualify, and maintain embedded software on a wide range systems across the business.
- Develop technical aspects of the company’s strategy to ensure alignment with its business goals.
- Discover and implement new technologies that yield competitive advantage.
- Help departments use technology profitably.
- Supervise system infrastructure to ensure functionality and efficiency.
- Build quality assurance and data protection processes.
- Monitor KPIs and IT budgets to assess technological performance.
- Use stakeholders’ feedback to inform necessary improvements and adjustments to technology.
- Communicate technology strategy to partners and investors.
- Supervising Junior Software Developers, analyzing software performance and configuration systems, and managing the deployment and integration of new software.
- Develop cutting-edge software solutions to optimize our business operations.
- Managing the installation and configuration of software solutions.
- Resolving software deployment and integration errors, and documenting processes.
- Performing routine maintenance and monitoring performance metrics.
- Write clean and well-tested code, think logically and solve problems.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology, or similar.
- Relevant training & certifications.
- 5-8years of experience in a similar role.
- Experience in leading and managing software engineering teams in an agile environment.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage many simultaneous projects.
- Experience using other side languages such as Golang, java or Java with microservice approach.
- Full-stack understanding of web API/database development concepts and patterns.
- Extensive experience in developing, deploying, and integrating software solutions.
- Proficiency in documenting processes and monitoring performance metrics.
- Knowledge of best practices related to data encryption and cybersecurity.
- Ability and passion to quickly learn and implement new technologies as required.
Salary is competitive and in line with industry standards.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online