HRLeverage delivers excellent spectrum of HR Business Solutions and strategic management support services through a customs built approach for organisations. As a premium professional HR Boutique firm domicile in Africa, with our global partners, we leverage on technology in providing aon-stop human resources services to various industries in terms of staffing, outsourcing, executive search and recruitment, Hr advisory, HR4SMEs, Expatriate management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Manager
- Use forums, blog, SNS, search engines and other promotion channels to publicize the company’s platform and products, and evaluate, optimize and perfect the promotion effect;
- Be responsible for the pre-sale of the company’s cross-border platform and the release and maintenance of information on mainstream Deals, coupons sharing forums and websites abroad for products on shelves, so as to increase sales;
- Develop online celebrity through various channels (including but not limited to Instagram, Facebook and YouTube) and establish promotion and cooperation relations according to the company’s platform and product requirements to enhance the company, products and brand awareness and user reputation;
- According to the Company’s marketing strategy objectives, formulate the promotion plan content and plan of overseas e-commerce platform, follow up the progress of the activity, evaluate the effect of the activity and adjust it in time;
- Coordinate and communicate product progress and project promotion with sales and operation teams in a timely manner;
- Continuously optimize the promotion channels, promotion cooperation methods and activity marketing planning and put forward reasonable suggestions;
- Bachelor degree or above, at least 3 years working experience
- Have promotion experience in E-Commerce industry or other independent stations, be familiar with mainstream Deal and Coupon websites in various countries, and have successful promotion cases and red man resources preferred;
- Having good analytical and logical capabilities, and being able to quickly understand the logic of promotion rules and the playing methods of forum websites;
- Have the ability of copywriting editing and planning, can independently complete the promotion of copywriting, soft writing, have a deeper understanding of the Internet;
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the application.
Note: Only qualified candidates should apply.