- American vocalist Lady Gaga’s dog walker has been shot and her dogs taken.
- Lady Gaga has offered a reward for the return of her dogs, Koji and Gustav
- The news garners massive reactions
Two of Lady Gaga’s French bulldogs were stolen on Wednesday night, after a gunman shot her dog-walker in Hollywood, Los Angeles.
A male suspect fired a semi-automatic handgun at the dog-walker, named in US media reports as Ryan Fischer, before making off with the dogs.
The pitbull dogs are accounted for to be exceptionally valuable to the music star.
As gathered by EKO HOT BLOG , the dog walker was shot multiple times in the chest while two of her valuable pitbull dogs were taken.
Nonetheless, the music star has offered to pay $500,000 (N240M) to the criminals.
The Dog walker, Ryan Fischer being taken care of by surgeons after the shooting.
The dog walker, Ryan Fischer was trapped near his home in West Hollywood as he strolled Gaga’s dogs Koji, Miss Asia and Gustavo at around 10 p.m. on Wednesday, Feb. 24, 2021.
He was raced to a nearby medical clinic while Koji and Gustavo were taken, a source near Lady Gaga affirmed.
Sources disclosed to press that it was not satisfactory if the criminals realized the dogs had a place with Gaga, saying French Bulldogs are regularly focused on in light of the fact that they are in very high demand.
Gaga’s Dog-walker (Fischer) is said to be recovering in the hospital.
Lady Gaga press representative said anyone with information on their whereabouts can email KojiandGustav@gmail.com with “no questions asked”.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THIS
- I Don’t Remember The Last Time I Bath – Lady Gaga
- I have Mental Issues, Can’t Always Control My Brain Activities – Lady Gaga
- Stevie Wonder Relocating To Ghana, Cites Political Unrest In US