- Naira Marley has caused reactions after explaining his presidential ambitions
- The singer came up with 3 things he would do
- He revealed this in a video trending across all social media platforms
Popular Nigerian controversial Rapper, Naira Marley has taken to his social media platform to reveal what he will do if he becomes the President of Nigeria.
The musician who disclosed that during his leadership as President stable electricity will be assured, he equally said that his Government will first and foremost prioritize the legalisation of cannabis in Nigeria and place ban on alcoholic beverages.
He further gave reasons why he will make drinking of alcohol an offence in Nigeria, adding that many people drink and drive, therefore resulting in clashing their vehicles and they also turn themselves to a wife beater, which makes no sense.
Naira Marley equally stated that cannabis on the other hand has no side effect on people, in areas of behavioural change or health wise, EKO HOT BLOG gathered.
The Rapper is sometimes comic in his utterances, though, he always gets into trouble with law enforcement agencies both in Nigeria and abroad, he has a numerous fans who fondly refer to themselves as marlians.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THIS
- Naira Marley Explodes As Amotekun Arrests School Children For Copying His Style
- Naira Marley Breaks Silence After Cameroon Artistes Sent Thugs To Ruin His Concert
- How I Was Arrested Over 124 Times In UK – Naira Marley