Winock provides equipment to micro-businesses, such as rooftop solar, industrial tailoring machine, freezer etc. Winock is improving the productivity of these micro-businesses and as a result, creating prosperity in Sub-Sahara Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Driver
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- Winock is seeking a committed and proactive logistics driver to assist with the movement of components through driving a van. The ideal candidate must have a valid driver’s licence.
- The ideal candidate will have worked in a similar role in the past and will be fluent in written and verbal English, pidgin and Hausa. The role reports to the solar business unit manager.
- Drive components from and to locations designated by the solar business unit manager
- Ensure that components are not damaged in transit
- Maintain records of movements of components
- Provide daily report to the solar business unit manager
Qualifications and Experiences
- Minimum ND / NCE
- Minimum 3 years’ demonstrable experience working as in a similar role
- Valid driving licence is essential
- Verbal and written knowledge of English, Hausa and pidgin is essential
- Ability to learn fast is essential
- Strong attention to detail is essential
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.