- Thomas Tuchel will be taking his unbeaten Chelsea team to Anfield Stadium later this evening.
- He has suffered defeat in 9 different times against the teams Jorgen Klopp has managed.
- The Chelsea Manager won’t mind capitalizing on their recent form
Liverpool wants to get back into a winning run., and Chelsea looks forward to continuing their run.
Liverpool will be without their team Captain Jordan Henderson who will be out for the next two months due to injury. But Fabinho will replace him.
Jota is unlikely to start today but could be a sub which will boost the attack of the team. Liverpool goalkeeper Allison will return back to the goal post after missing their win against Sheffield United last weekend due to his father’s death.
On Chelsea side, the blues will have their full squad available expect for Thaigo Silva who is just returning from injury, EKO HOT BLOG gathered.
Liverpool will continue with their 4-3- formation.
Alexander-Arnold, Kabak, Fabinho, Robertson;
Thiago, Wijnaldum, Jones;
Salah, Firmino, Mane.
Chelsea with 3-4-2-1 formation.
Azpilicueta, Christensen, Rudiger;
James, Kante, Kovacic, Alonso;
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THIS
- 4 Chelsea Records That Are Still Standing
- Liverpool’s Goalkeeper Alisson Becker Loses His Father
- Photos: 2 Nigerian Footballers Sign Professional Contract At Chelsea