- The Premier league continued from the midweek as the fight for the title goes on.
- Top four and relegation survival also continued in the English top flight football.
- Klopp and Liverpool hosted Chelsea in the Premier league on Thursday night at Anfield.
These two coaches has met a lot in the past when they were in Germany. During their time in Germany, Jurgen Klopp defeated Tuchel fourteen times, including when Tuchel was at PSG. While Tuchel has only defeated him twice.
Liverpool who are currently struggling for form faced a high flying blues under the management of Thomas Tuchel.
The match at Anfield ended in a Chelsea victory thanks to a spectacular solo goal by Mason Mount, in the dying stages of the first half as the young English midfielder curls the ball past Allison Becker, from the edge of the box.
As gathered by EKO HOT BLOG, After the match, Jurgen Klopp showered praise on Mason Mount and Chelsea performance. See what he said below.
“Jurgen Klopp: The individual quality of Mason Mount in that moment made the difference. It was a tight game, intense game. Both teams invested a lot. That is it pretty much.”
Liverpool have now lost 5 Premier League home games in a row for the first time in the club’s history.
It is only fitting that Chelsea handed them their 5th loss as Liverpool was the team that ended Chelsea’s 86 game unbeaten run which was and is still a premier league record.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THIS
- Trending Football Gist- Gerrard To Replace Klopp, Ziyech On The Move To Atletico
- Klopp Cries After Leicester Defeat, Guardiola Confirms Injury Scare, Conte Apologizes & More
- English Premier League Clubs Send Their Condolences To Jurgen Klopp