- Illegal gatherings are still being prohibited and offenders are always getting arrested
- It was recently announced that 172 workers and clubbers were arrested an Cubana night club in Lagos.
- The Clubhouse was also closed by the police and this really got lots of people worried.
The Police Command of Lagos state has apprehended Mike Eze, a socialite, and prominent Nigerian celebrity recognized as Pretty Mike, for suspectedly violating the COVID-19 guidelines at the Cubana Nightclub.
As gathered by EKO HOT BLOG , Eze is acknowledged to be a manager in the Cubana organization. He went over to the Police Division at Bar Beach, in the early hours of Thursday, the 4th of March.
This happened after the arrest of 172 staffers, and customers, at the branch of Cubana nightclub in Victoria Island, last weekend.
On Monday, 1st of March, the Lagos state police promised to apprehend the owners of the club, or anybody who appears to raise a movement of reopening Cubana nightclub, because the nightclub had always failed to observe the COVID-19 guidelines.
Confirming Mike Eze’s arrest, Hakeem Odumosu, the state Commissioner of Police explained that Mike Eze will be prosecuted in the court, after he also denied that he wasn’t the director of the club.
“We have arrested Mike Eze, and I’ve ordered the transfer of the case to Ikeja, where Mike will be reprimanded in court”, Odumosu explained.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THIS
- This Is The Only Nigerian Celebrity Pastor Adeboye Is Following On Twitter
- Nigerian Celebrity Scandals In 2020
- Meet The Nigerian Celebrities That Have Survived COVID-19
Check out some other reactions to his arrest.