- The new film featured the original main actors like Murphy, James Earl Jones, Arsenio Hall, Shari Headley and John Amos
- The film was premiered in Africa on Friday 5 March – just a day after it was launched in US.
- The ‘assurance’ musician tweeted the personalised invitation he collected from the US premier on Thursday.
Mixed reactions as Nigerian singer, David Adeleke, popularly known as Davido, gets featured in an American movie known as Coming To America (part 2).
The sequel of this 1988 Romantic Comedy Movie is a story that spans the real life friendship of Eddie Murphy and Arsenio Hall, from their first encounter in stand up comedy till date.
The movie was originally set for release in theaters from Paramount Pictures, but the film’s distribution rights were later sold to Amazon Studios in October due to the pandemic.
Amazon Prime videos, a streaming service, was set to drop the movie today being Friday, but had to release the movie yesterday.
In the movie which is now the talk of the moment, two Nigerian musicians, Davido and Burna Boy were part of the project, EKO HOT BLOG gathered.
Burna Boy alongside John Legend dished a sweet soundtrack for the movie, while Davido was featured in the main movie.
Davido happens to be the musician that performed at the wedding of Eddie Murphy’s daughter in the American movie.
Davido in the movie performed a Worldwide known hit song ASSURANCE which was sang for his lover, Chioma.
All these are coming few days after it was reported that Davido and Chioma have broken up.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THIS
- Chioma’s Reaction After People Flooded Her Instagram Account Over Davido’s Alleged New Lover
- Viral Photos: Davido And His 30BG Team Play Against BBNaija Stars & Others In A Football Match
- Davido Spotted With A Mystery Woman, Sparks Breakup Rumor With Chioma
See reactions below