- Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola found himself at a tricky spot after a journalist tried to test his patience.
- He was asked if his team feared to play against Manchester United.
- On current form, managers like Liverpool’s Jurgen Klopp or Tottenham’s Jose Mourinho could have frowned after being asked such a question.
Pep Guardiola won his last 21 games in all competitions, the City manager and his team are probably the most confident European team.
Hence, It was hard to get his temper up with such a question. The Manchester City manager, lined up with Fernandinho and Rodri as central midfielders during his team’s latest win against Manchester United.
Both players are central defensive midfielders, hence the question about Guardiola fearing Manchester United players.
However, instead of frowning, Guardiola revealed that he respected every Premier League team but he would never fear one, EKO HOT BLOG gathered.
“Many times when I was at Barcelona or Bayern, I played Manchester United.”
“Some of the decisions made in December, November and January, depend on the circumstances in that moment.”
“Scared is not the right word to explain when I approach one opponent.”
“I have incredible respect.” “I can win or lose.” “I always prepare the games to beat the opponents 100%.” “Guardiola revealed in a pre match interview with Manchester Evening.”
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THIS
- 5 Dangerous Man Utd Players, Whom Guardiola Warned Man City Squad About Ahead Of Derby Clash
- Guardiola Reveals The Only Club That Can Stop City In The Title Race
- Pep Guardiola’s All Time XI Team