- Total cases confirmed – 158,237
- Total cases discharged – 137,645
- Total deaths recorded – 1,951
The latest figures by the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) has shown that Nigeria has recorded a total of 158,237 COVID-19 cases.
In its latest case update dated March 6, the NCDC reports 195 new infections and 13 deaths resulting from COVID-19 complications.
The new infections were recorded in 17 states — Lagos-70, Kaduna-22, Abia-20, Edo-18, Kano-10, Akwa Ibom-9, Rivers-7, FCT-7, Borno-6, Bauchi-5, Osun-5, Oyo-5, Plateau-3, Ekiti-3, Niger-2, Ogun-2 and Zamfara-1.
Eko Hot Blog gathers that out of the total number of confirmed cases in Nigeria, 137,645 cases have been discharged while the death toll stands at 1,964.
195 new cases of #COVID19Nigeria;
1,964 deaths pic.twitter.com/E5tbz5NgFq
— NCDC (@NCDCgov) March 6, 2021
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- COVID-19 Kills Fewer African Women Than Men – WHO Report
- COVID-19: FG To Provide 10-Bed ICU In Every State – Health Minister