- One of the biggest rivalry in German football was renewed in the “Der Klassiker” between Bayern Munich and Borussia Dortmund at the Allianz Arena on Saturday.
- It was a game which promised much and certainly lived up to the hype that surrounded
- Haaland and Lewandowski perform brilliantly for their respective clubs.
Football’s rising star Erling Braut Haaland found the back of the net just 2 minutes into the game to fire Borussia Dortmund in front and shock the hosts.
The Norwegian who has been linked with virtually top clubs around Europe made it two on the night few minutes later to show the watching world just why he’s regarded as the next big thing in football.
And for the record, Erling Haaland took just 146 games to reach 100 career goals.
It took Mbappe 180 games to score 100 senior career goals, while Messi and Ronaldo had to play 210 and 301 games respectively in order to attain such milestone.
In the course of the game, Haaland pulled off a spectacular Ronaldo-esque high jump which showed just how good the 20-year old already is on the air.
Ronaldo has been renowned for his ability to suspend in the air and connect with the ball.
With Haaland emulating his hero, the youngster might as well go on and break many records set by Cristiano.
As gathered by EKO HOT BLOG, Robert Lewandowski got Bayern Munich back on level terms with his 2 goals in the first half before a late onslaught from the hosts produced 2 more goals to end the game 4-2.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THIS
- Latest Update: Haaland, Sterling, Neymar & Atletico Madrid
- Latest Reports: Aguero Finally Leaving EPL, Haaland’s Future Revealed, Zaha’s Plans
- Haaland Finally Speaks About Chelsea And Real Madrid Links