- Between 1960 till date, Nigeria which is the most populous black nation in the world has had 13 different presidents and one Leader has been with 8 of them.
- Imagine a person who has met with Nnamdi Azikiwe, Yakubu Gowon, Olusegun Obasanjo, Ibrahim Babangida, Shehu Shagari, Goodluck Jonathan, Muhammadu Buhari and Musa Yaradua, that person must be blessed with two things, long life and honor.
- Monarchy gives people the rare opportunity of staying in the position of power and honor for as long as they live, that is one of the advantages that comes with the position.
A world leader who has had the privilege of being in the position of authority for almost 7 decades is Queen Elizabeth and she has visited Nigeria on several occasions.
The 94 years old monarch who was once the Queen over Nigeria is the longest serving monarch in the history of Great Britain as she has been serving since 1952, 69 years.
The closest person to her in terms of reign is another Queen, Queen Victoria who reigned in Britain for 63 years, EKO HOT BLOG gathered.
During Queen Elizabeth’s reign, because of the close knitted relationship between UK and Nigeria, the leaders have always met with her.
It is not under compulsion as she didn’t meet with some but it is just an honorable meeting that helps deepen the relationship between the two nations.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THIS
- PHOTOS: Meet The King Of This Ancient African Kingdom Who Marries A Virgin Bride Every Year
- PHOTOS: Meet The 7 Men Who Formed The First Cult Group In Nigeria, Led By Wole Soyinka
- PHOTOS: Meet The Nigerian Man Behind The Famous Igbo Village In The U.S.