- Some Nigerian Artists have recently been a subject of media reports for reportedly beating and abusing their girlfriends.
- One of those is Davido’s Artist who was kicked out of the record label after beating his Ex-Girlfriend
Nigerian Musician, Buju, who is signed to Burna Boy’s record label is about to be dragged to court by his ex girlfriend, Amira Victoria, after he reportedly beat her up in a hotel.
According to Buju’s girlfriend who has contracted the services of lawyers, Buju, who was her boyfriend at the time, beat her and even went as far as strangling her and sitting on her.
Victoria revealed that she had been the one taking care of Buju’s needs all through the lifespan of their relationship.
However, she was heartbroken to find out that the man she was trying so well for, was cheating on her with another girl.
Victoria furthered that the incident happened in an hotel at about the hours of 7 a.m and 8 a.m after they had an altercation about the singer’s cheating habits, EKO HOT BLOG gathered.
The lady’s lawyers who have sent a pre action notice to the artists and his record label, said that they are prepared to sue him for the assault.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THIS
- PHOTOS: Burna Boy Reveals His Record Label Crew And The Roles They Played In Winning Grammy
- VGMA 2021: Burna Boy & 4 Other Nigerian Stars Nominated For African Artist Of The Year
- Magistrate Court Orders Remand Of Lil Frosh After Being Rearrested For Assault