- Suspected Fulani herdsmen attacked four villages in Ebonyi state which led to the killing of many people.
- The affected villages were Umuhuali, Nkalaha, Obeagu, Nkalagu, and Amazu in Ishielu Local Government Area of the southeast state.
The Southeastern leader of the Miyetti Allah Breeders’ Association of Nigeria (MACBAN) said it had ordered the relocation of its members from Ebony state following the recent killings there.
The group said the holiday would pave the way for peace and allow security officials to carry out a thorough investigation.
The South-East zonal chairman of Miyetti Allah, Gidado Sidikki, disclosed this while speaking to journalists in Awka, the Anambra State capital, on Wednesday, EKO HOT BLOG gathered.
He noted that the relocation order was for a period of time to enable the security agencies in collaboration with the Ebonyi State government, the leadership of Miyetti Allah, community leaders and other stakeholders to investigate the cause of the attacks on innocent people.
However, he expressed his sadness because Herdsmen have been living peacefully with the villagers for many years and it’ll be a shocking news to hear that they are responsible for these attacks.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THIS
- BREAKING: Bandits Kill Miyetti Allah Leaders
- Miyetti Allah Speaks After 15 Igbos Were Killed By Suspected Herdsmen In Ebonyi
- Why Miyetti Allah Wanted To Kill Me — Ortom