- The dangers of smoking has often been emphasized through various media platforms buttressing on how smoking affects one’s organs.
- Medical experts have also harped on the effects of smoking on the lungs and a person’s health in general.
Former Nigerian minister, Femi Fani-Kayode has reacted to a viral video of some secondary school girls who were recorded while smoking.
The young girls in the viral video were dressed in uniform while smoking and passing out smoke through their nostrils.
According to details gathered from the shared video, the girls who were all dressed in blue uniforms can be seen smoking through pipes while blowing smoke through their mouth and nostrils. They also proceeded to pass the pipes around.
Reacting to the video Fani-Kayode said, “A wasted youth, a destroyed future and the road to perdition. I do not blame them: I blame their parents.
The former minister prayed for the girls by saying, “May God have mercy on them and deliver them all.”
This video and Fani Kayode’s response attracted a lot of mixed reactions, EKO HOT BLOG gathered
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THIS
- FFK Backs Yahaya Bello’s Presidency Bid, Says Nigeria Needs Strong & Decisive Leadership
- Fani-Kayode Blows Hot After Ship Carrying 7,200 Nigerian ‘Reproductive Male Organs’ Was Impounded
- What I Told A British Minister On Phone About The Crisis In Nigeria That Made Him Hang Up – Fani-Kayode
A wasted youth, a destroyed future and the road to perdition. I do not blame them: I blame their parents.
May God have mercy on them and deliver them all. pic.twitter.com/AwkMAUPlNS
— Femi Fani-Kayode (@realFFK) April 16, 2021
Check out his post below
Here are some screenshots from the video