DCSL Corporate Services Limited is a private limited liability company which provides executive selection, company secretarial, governance, immigration, and training services to diverse governmental, corporate and individual clients across several business sectors in Nigeria. We operate from our Head Office in Lagos, with operational branches in Abuja.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant IT Officer
- The IT Officer will be responsible for ensuring that the computer network and ICT systems run smoothly, proffer IT related solutions to staff and manage the security of data from both internal and external attacks.
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks.
- Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications.
- Provide support with resolving IT related issues
- Ensure all ICT equipment are functioning effectively and in accordance with SLA’s and warranties.
- Evaluate user/staff needs and system functionality and ensure that ICT facilities meet these needs.
- Assist in ensuring the smooth running of all ICT systems, including anti-virus software, printing services, company website, CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software and Email provision (Exchange office 365).
- Ensure software licensing laws are adhered to.
- Administer secure access to the network for users.
- Protect the security of data from internal and external attack.
- Assist with Providing users/staff with appropriate support and advice.
- Manage complex technical hardware or software problems.
- Oversee the monitoring and uploading of data backups in offices to ensure that they are completed on regular basis.
- Maintain the company’s website and Blog on regular basis by ensuring that the contents are up to date.
- Provide support with Corporate Communication and social media engagement
- Perform any other IT related issues.
- B.Sc Computer Science or related discipline
- Minimum of Two (2) years’ relevant experience
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Graphic Design Skills will be an added advantage
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates with requisite experience should send their Applications and Curriculum Vitae / Resumes to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.