- Tottenham Hotspurs have been going through a recent bad run of results in the premier league.
- As a result, a top four finish which was on the agenda at the beginning of the season began to look unrealistic with every passing day.
Tottenham has finally sacked Portuguese tactician, Jose Mourinho.
Club chairman, Daniel Levy has felt the need to pull the trigger at this moment. He confirmed in his official statement earlier today.
Levy, however confirmed that first team coach, Ryan Mason will assume the dugout role until the end of the season, EKO HOT BLOG gathered.
The Former Tottenham midfielder and the ex-Charlton & Huddersfield boss Chris Powell have been placed in temporary charge.
The 29-years old Ryan Mason is taking first-team training today.
It’s now left to be seen if Mason could turn things around for them with the season already coming to a close.
Tottenham seems to have some problems with their game system when put into consideration, the fact that they have the man topping the goals and assists chart in Harry Kane.
This constant managerial change could however force Kane to weigh his options come end of the season.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THIS
- BREAKING: Tottenham Sack Jose Mourinho
- Pogba Criticizes Mourinho, Reveals Why He Prefers Solskjaer To Him
- Klopp’s Prophecy About Mourinho That Could Come To Pass