PecanTrust Microfinance Bank Limited “the Bank” is a financial licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria. We offer a wide range of financial services to a diversified client base that includes low-end entrepreneurs, the under Bank, high net-worth individuals among others.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Sales
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Drive achievements of bank risk asset & liability target.
- Achieve the minimum PAR as set by the Board and not more than 5%.
- Monitor competition (acquisitions, price changes, new products and features).
- Initiate customer retention strategies and behaviours to determine customer personas for new markets.
- Prepare, report & implement the sales and marketing strategies for Board approvals.
- Preparing and managing monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for the Marketing department.
- Setting, monitoring and reporting on team goals.
- Coordinate sales and marketing activities to boost brand awareness.
- Team performance monitoring & management.
- Management representative and liaison.
- Ensuring compliance with the bank’s policies and procedures.
Educational and Professional Requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills..
- Good team player with coaching and mentoring skills.
- A good first degree from a reputable university (Preferably in Marketing, Banking and Finance, Accounting, Economics or a related field).
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in a Commercial bank and or Microfinance bank sales or marketing leadership and supervisory role.
Application Closing Date
18th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and quualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online