- Just yesterday, Sunday Igboho was reported missing by some news channel.
- There was a rally in Ogun state sensitizing the Yoruba people about the Odua Republic.
- It was during this period that the news of Sunday Igboho’s disappearance became viral.
The Spokesman of Sunday Igboho, Mr Koiki Olayomi has made a post on his Facebook page to debunk several reports by media houses, claiming that Self-styled Yoruba Activist, Sunday Igboho is missing.
Following the incident that happened at Sunday Igboho’s residence around 2.a.m where some alleged security operatives were combated for trying to break through into Sunday Igboho’s house without permission, no one has heard from him since then.
That could have led to a few media outlets alleging that he is missing. But while reacting to this, Koiki debunked the report, saying Sunday Igboho is safe, hale and healthy.
He also made it known that the media houses promoting such news are enemies of Yoruba Nation who have been paid to confuse the people, EKO HOT BLOG gathered.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THIS
- All Yoruba Policemen In Support Of Oduduwa Republic – Sunday Igboho
- PHOTOS: “Police Shot 4 Bullets At Peaceful Protesters” – Igboho’s Aide Narrates