- Earlier this week, the battle of words between the two leaders of the foremost Biafra agitation groups has gotten messier.
- Ralph Uwazuruike is the leader of the Movement for the Actualization of the Sovereign State of Biafra (MASSOB)
- Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is the leader of Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB)
In a video made by Ralph Uwazuruike, he alleged that Nnamdi Kanu sent ‘unknown gunmen’ to attack him on the 2nd of May, 2021.
He claimed that Nnamdi cannot track him down nor get him no matter how he tries. Uwazuruike stated that Nnamdi Kanu thinks that his security men are like Nigerian security men that can be easily over powered. He tagged Nnamdi Kanu as one of the most tricky persons he had known and ever dealt with.
He believes the reason why Nnamdi Kanu is currently doing much is because he is not in Nigeria. And that if Nnamdi comes face to face with him, he will arrest both him and all his ESN members.
In that same video, he recalled how he helped Nnamdi Kanu during his traditional marriage and how he gave him N450,000 to that effect. He also pointed out that he was the one who set up a radio station for Kanu, the same radio station he used to attack him on air.
Uwazuruike claimed that Nnamdi Kanu had been attacking him of late and he is not ready to attack him because he his bigger than any security outfit created in Nigeria, EKO HOT BLOG gathered.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Nnamdi Kanu Warns IPOB Members, SouthEast On Another Alleged Military Attack
- FFK Wants To Campaign For Jonathan If Tinubu’s Ambition Fails – MASSOB Alleges