Urban Shelter Limited is a property development and management company committed to quality and the timely delivery of projects. The firm’s homes are a distinctive combination of aesthetics and modesty.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
About the Job
- Urban Shelter Limited is recruiting to fill the position of an experienced Sales/Marketing Executive in Lagos, who has a strong passion for sales and organizational promotion.
- Conceive and develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies
- Organize and oversee advertising/communication campaigns, exhibitions, and promotional events.
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness, and competition ventures.
- Initiate and control surveys to assess customer requirements and dedication.
- Write call memo on all marketing activities (client’s visitation, exhibition, town storming, e-mail blast, social media traffic, etc.).
- Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance.
- Collaborate with Sales managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses.
- BSc/BA in marketing, business administration, or relevant discipline.
Key Skills & Competencies:
- Proven 2-3 years experience as marketing executive or similar role.
- Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis, and statistical methods.
- Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices.
- Proficient in MS Office and marketing software (e.g. CRM).
- Familiarity with social media and web analytics (e.g. WebTrends).
- Excellent communication and people skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and Cover letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Advertise or Publish a Story on EkoHot Blog:
Kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Breaking stories should be sent to the above email and substantiated with pictorial evidence.
Citizen journalists will receive a token as data incentive.
Call or Whatsapp: 0803 561 7233, 0703 414 5611