Ascentech Services Limited – Our client, a leading Import and Distribution company in Nigeria, is currently seeking to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Analyst (Service MIS)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Support NSM on day to day operational activities -report sharing and follow up with SVCs
( All brand open pending jobs / cannibalization / replacements / DWR correctness etc.)
- Support NSM for approvals and customer data base management
- Report Compilations – KPI Performance / Supplier Spare parts status / Safety Stock etc.
- Follow ups with SVCs for email & social media escalation closures
- Stock Recovery follow up and update
- Cannibalization / Replacement / Local Purchase Document Verification
- Trade Issues database maintaining & tracking
- Performance reports of Service KPIs on daily, monthly, quarterly, half- yearly and yearly basis
- Work effectively as part of a team to achieve individual, team and organizational objectives, sharing knowledge and skills as appropriate
- CRM Operation updating.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 5 years experience into MIS data management- Customer Service Department
Application Closing Date
20th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Advertise or Publish a Story on EkoHot Blog:
Kindly contact us at email@example.com. Breaking stories should be sent to the above email and substantiated with pictorial evidence.
Citizen journalists will receive a token as data incentive.
Call or Whatsapp: 0803 561 7233, 0703 414 5611