Henkel holds leading positions in many markets and categories around the world. Founded in 1876, Henkel looks back on more than 140 years of success.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales & Marketing Intern – North
Job ID: 21016897
Contract & Job type: Full Time, Limited Term
- Plan long term Organizational targets, priorities and structures (With RSM and SD).
- Coverage – Identify best stores and work out optimal way to reach them.
- Plan personnel need in line with coverage target.
- Design and update information and reporting systems/procedures.
- Recruit and assess supervisors, reps.
- Train and Coach Reps and Supervisors – On going daily job.
- Lead, Motivate and Control team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Sales and Marketing.
- Not more than 1 year experience post NYSC.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Advertise or Publish a Story on EkoHot Blog:
Kindly contact us at email@example.com. Breaking stories should be sent to the above email and substantiated with pictorial evidence.
Citizen journalists will receive a token as data incentive.
Call or Whatsapp: 0803 561 7233, 0703 414 5611