HT-Limited is Business Management Consulting firm, offering support in business development, human resources management and administration.
HT-Limited is a member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management in Nigeria, with offices in Lagos, Nigeria and Accra, Ghana. We provide customized HR consulting solutions for employers looking to reduce risks and overhead costs, so more time can be spent on revenue generating activities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store Keeper
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Store Keeper is responsible for maintaining daily records to see what products need to be replenished; this process helps to calculate a monthly or seasonal demand for materials needed to aid business operations.
- Scope includes all consumables (including diesel, operations materials, and administrative materials)
- To reduce operational and administrative costs –
- To ensure efficient use of all materials
- The Storekeeper will work in a storeroom or warehouse that is filled with supplies and equipment that they must secure whilst storing, releasing, compiling records of the supply within the storeroom.
Other Essential Duties Include:
- Storing and releasing operational supplies or equipment
- Qualified to open and close the store and perform the necessary daily paperwork
- Compiling the records of the supplies.
- Checking the supplies from time to time
- Recording the number and kinds of supplies.
- Disseminating the supply in its designated areas.
- Checking possible damages or scratches
- Securing the stores (tight access control)
- Maintaining accurate inventory
- Maintaining bin cards
- Using accurate measurements in stock management
- Weekly stock-taking report to be submitted Monday morning.
- Determining stock reorder levels
- Making requisitions at reorder levels & follow up till supplied
- Taking inventory of supplies and receive them into the store
- Ensuring in-house requisition procedures and documentation are maintained
- Ensuring and monitoring the efficient use of all stock
- Monitoring, documenting, and justifying consumables usage pattern in reports
- Recommending and implementing (when approved) strategies and procedures for reducing consumption and costs
Education and Experience
- 2-3 years in a similar position
- HND/B.Sc. in Accounting or any management science
Application Closing Date
10th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Advertise or Publish a Story on EkoHot Blog:
Kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Breaking stories should be sent to the above email and substantiated with pictorial evidence.
Citizen journalists will receive a token as data incentive.
Call or Whatsapp: 0803 561 7233, 0703 414 5611