Micserah Limited is a company into gaming, dating and e-commerce and evolving into a global phenomenon by continuously challenging and innovating, Micserah is an exciting and vibrant company striving to enrich individual lives with our unique business arms. When you join us, you are joining a company that will give you the guidance and tools to develop and succeed.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: UI / UX Designer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos,
Employment Type: Full-time
- Consult with the project team, determining visual design preferences and expectations.
- Design original graphics with unique colors, shapes, and typography fonts
- Refine output of paint and hand-draw applications by using visual design software.
- Enhance digital images, including the application of contrasts and gradients.
- Submit visual design concepts for brainstorming and approval in a timely manner.
- Meet with the project team for feedback and editing designs, when required.
- Collaborate with IT developers in aligning visual designs with website functionalities.
- Develop prototypes to uniformly integrate logos and brand images to other products and platforms, including social media.
- Keep track of advancements in visual design technologies and applications, as well as industry trends.
Requirements / Skills
- 2 – 3 years of experience as a visual designer (UI/UX), or similar.
- A complete portfolio of design examples.
- Advanced proficiency in design software, such as Figma, Adobe Creative Suite’s Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Exceptional creative abilities.
- Extensive experience in determining visual design preferences and meeting deadlines.
- Exceptional ability to collaborate on visual design projects (UI/UX) and integrate feedback.
- Proficiency in keeping up with visual design technologies and industry trends.
- Excellent communication skills.
N75,000 – N100,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
15th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Advertise or Publish a Story on EkoHot Blog:
Kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Breaking stories should be sent to the above email and substantiated with pictorial evidence.
Citizen journalists will receive a token as data incentive.
Call or Whatsapp: 0803 561 7233, 0703 414 5611