Kontz Engineering Services Limited has since 1999 located at Kontz Place off Ama Nnachi Street, IsheriOlofin Estate, by World Oil Filling Station, Lagos Ibadan Expressway. We have a partnership with our foreign partners spread across the world, among which are United States, Russia, Israel, Italy, Germany, and Turkey, has worked extensively on different projects and solution in and outside Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Sales Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- This leader must be able to exercise independent discretion and judgment, and solve complex problems taking latitude to change work processes and workflows where needed keeping the customer at the center. There is a high degree of complexity and collaboration required within the scope of the role.
- This individual must bring strong thought leadership to shape enterprise CRM and other technology solutions staying informed of new and emerging trends and capabilities.
- Developing, measuring, and reporting on sales effectiveness performance with KPI indicators across a variety of initiatives
- Driving sales enablement through enhanced technological platforms and strategies; effectively modernizing CRM capabilities that will have a direct positive impact on sales performance
- Partnering with IT to implement new system capabilities and solutions
- Oversight of development and management of Compensation Strategy, Awards Program, Contests
- Influencing strategy and sales execution tactics across functions optimizing deployment, driving effectiveness, and improving efficiency
- Budgeting, ad hoc report generation & analysis
- Collaborate with Field Sales and Sales Leadership to attain voice of the customer, drive enrollment, and advocacy
- To be successful, this person should be curious, creative, self-motivated, process-oriented, with demonstrated problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Bachelor’s degree is required with preference for Business, Economics, Finance or Engineering or equivalent
- MBA is preferred
- Minimum of five (5) years of progressive marketing, sales, commercial operations, finance, analytics experience, or its equivalent with a strong track record of business results are required
- Development and deployment of modern CRM system like Salesforce.com, Veeva, etc. is required
- Proven experience in people leadership is required
- Proven ability to motivate and influence cross-functional teams across in matrix organization is required
- Demonstrated expertise in PowerPoint & Microsoft Excel is required
- Experience working with data analytics and visualization software such as Tableau reporting systems is preferred.
- N40,000 – N50,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
15th June, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Advertise or Publish a Story on EkoHot Blog:
Kindly contact us at email@example.com. Breaking stories should be sent to the above email and substantiated with pictorial evidence.
Citizen journalists will receive a token as data incentive.
Call or Whatsapp: 0803 561 7233, 0703 414 5611