Kis is a collaborative community of over 100 students. Its dedicated teachers and supportive parents work together to attain student success. The school has an academically challenging international curriculum and a well-rounded programme of sport, creativity and community service. We provide all our students with the tools to become life-long learners and successful and responsible global citizens. Kis is recognized as a top quality educational establishment with high academic standards.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head Teacher
Employment Type: Full-time
- Create a developmentally appropriate programme for our students
- Develop weekly lesson plans, activities and class set-ups
- Assess children’s needs and development
- Work closely with families to encourage mutual cooperation
- Provide guidance to instructional staff to help resolve issues with students when necessary
- Ensure the safety of all children in our program
- Closely follow licensing regulations related to child care
- Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in relevant fields.
- 1 – 2 years experience.
NGN 50,000 – 100,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
22nd June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Advertise or Publish a Story on EkoHot Blog:
Kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Breaking stories should be sent to the above email and substantiated with pictorial evidence.
Citizen journalists will receive a token as data incentive.
Call or Whatsapp: 0803 561 7233, 0703 414 5611